Updated: Jan 4
With all the craziness of 2020, that person in your family that loves to travel might be looking for a little pick-me-up this holiday season. What better way to do that than by getting them excited about creating travel plans again? These items are make travel easier and more fun!
1. Airplane Phone Mount: This little gadget is awesome! Before having this, I would have my phone on the tray table and try to roll up the napkin from my soda under one end of my phone to give it a slight tilt. This was not the best method, so I bought this which made it much easier. I also use for other things as well! It can be reconfigured to hold your phone on a flat surface. I use it to hold my phone while playing workout videos.
2. Twist Memory Foam Travel Pillow: As a personal travel planner, I often find myself on planes, but unfortunately, I am very fidgety. This pillow helped me get some more rest than I normally would!
3. Sony Bluetooth Noise Cancellation Wireless: These are the BEST. I stole them from my boyfriend on a flight one time, and I'll never go back. What crying babies? I don't hear any.
4. GoPro Hero7 Black: At first, I wasn't into Go Pros, but I've since realized how cool they are. On one of my recent trips, I visited Niagara Falls. After viewing the falls, next up on the travel itinerary was a speed boat ride through the rapids. Anything that shouldn't get wet, had to be left behind, so having the Go Pro for this was perfect because we could really capture how big the waves were!
5. LifeStraw Personal Water Filter: This last one is perfect for the more outdoorsy traveller. I recently hiked Half Dome in Yosemite and thought I had brought plenty of water. I was wrong. We were on our way back down the hike for less than an hour, and I ran out of water. Luckily there were some natural water sources where I could use this straw!